Choose A Specialist in Benefit Auctions
who specialize in benefit auctions can give you guidance and suggestions that will take your fundraising to new heights! Benefit Auctioneer Specialists are familiar with and enjoy
the often year-long process of creating a successful benefit auction.
It might be fun to have a celebrity on stage at your auction. If you do, keep in mind that they are not skilled
at encouraging bids. If you must have them on stage, it is best to limit them to one or two items at most. Also check with your legal counsel as to what a non-licensed auctioneer can and cannot do.
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional, see what happens when you hire an amateur!
Questions to Ask
- Are they available on your date?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Are they experienced with events of your size?
- Can they provide references?
- Do they provide consulting?
- Is consulting included in their fee?
- Is their fee structure easy to understand?
- Is their contract clear and detailed?